Regional Office for Capacity Building for the|
World Customs Organization Europe Region
The World Health Organization declared the coronavirus (Covid-19) disease as pandemic on 11 March 2020.
Up to the present time, many countries have implemented measures such as closing borders, halting flights, stopping cross-border passenger movements, introducing health controls among others. Accordingly, Customs Administrations are moving toward having additional precautions with respect to cross-border movements.
The World Customs Organization has introduced a dedicated page for the coronavirus disease with many useful information for Customs Administrations, which you will find, among others, below.
This bulletin is intended to provide latest updates and information links on Covid-19 outbreak.
All Tools and Instruments related to Covid-19 by World Customs Organization
● Priority Measures for Customs Administrations by International Monetary Fund
● Role of e-commerce During the COVID-19 Pandemic by World Trade Organization
● Trade Facilitation Best Practices Implemented in Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic by World Bank
● The Covid-19 Pandemic and the Blue Economy by UN Conference on Trade and Development
● Export Prohibitions and Restrictions by World Trade Organization
● Tracking Covid-19 Vaccinations Worldwide by CNN Health
● Where Can I Travel in Europe Right Now? by Euronews